Rooks to Cooks Summer Cooking Camp
Rooks to Cooks is an innovative Summer Cooking Day Camp with 12 locations in the GTA, including our Mississauga Camp. Experienced instructors inspire and educate children, ages 6+, to reach their full potential in and out of the kitchen. The cooking lessons always emphasize themes of healthy eating and teach students to live a fulfilling healthy life. Children will learn cooking skills, but they will also learn about team-work, responsibility, independence, nutrition, problem solving, and apply math and science in the real world.
Classes are hands-on, educational, team-based and fun! Camps run from June 24 - Aug. 30. Lunches, chef uniform and safety glove included in registration fee. Please check our website for a session that works best for you and your aspiring chef!
- Ontario Launches New Initiatives To Help Students Learn Math Skills
- Brampton residents can register now for in-person or virtual summer camps
- Summer camp closures crushing but necessary, industry insiders say
- Burlington's Wright named to National junior team development camp roster
- Oakville's Evangelista named to National junior team development camp roster