At revibe (‘re-’ in short of rehabilitate/recover, ‘-vibe’ in short of vibration),
we use movement, recovery, and community to allow individuals to own their
wellness. Our approach is to heal from the emotional and social aspect - alongside
your rehabilitation process all while being in a wellness community space
that is inspired by Eastern philosophy. We are all healing together.
You are not alone. It’s time to revibe.
Note: Weekends By-Appointment Only
- Province lifting restrictions on short-term rentals
- These Short Films by Sheridan Students Are Featured in a Prestigious Showcase
- Ontario provides additional funding to support municipalities and urban Indigenous community partners
- New Grant Available for Community Programming
- Sheridan Graduate Wins Oscar for Best Animated Short Film