The name RAPiZZA is derived from the words “Rapid” and “Pizza”. It is not only a fusion of words, but also represents our fusion of flavors. Our fusion pizzas combine the flavors from South Asia with the art of Italian pizza baking. We are also working on fusing flavors from Korea, Japan, Middle East, and Mexico.
The world's cuisine is at your tastebuds 'beck and call' with RAPiZZA. Now everyone in your family or at your dinner table can get what their craving - whether savory or sweet - from the same place! Ps. We have more than just pizza - you can also order from a range of sandwiches, wings, sides, and desserts.
- Would You Order a Heart-Shaped Pizza For Valentine's Day?
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- Pizza Pizza Introduces New Meat Alternatives to its Menu
- Pizza Hut donating $70,000 to Food Banks Canada, 5,000 free pizzas to front-line workers
- Boston Pizza selling smile-pizzas to provide funding for Kids Help Phone