Polycultural Immigrant & Community Services
Polycultural today: meeting the needs of diverse communities in Metro Toronto and the Regional of Peel.Polycultural Immigrant and Community Services is a diverse organization serving communities within the GTA. Our 5 service centers are equipped to serve youth, seniors, women and newcomers in more than 20 languages.
We are a registered charity governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, and funded largely by the Government of Canada. Throughout our 40 year of existence, we have re-purposed our programs and services to fit the needs of the communities we serve. We are a doorstep away, visit any of our locations today, a warm welcome awaits you.
- More Low-Income Ontarians Can Access Legal Services
- New Grant Available for Community Programming
- Here's How the Ontario Government is Improving Mental Health and Addiction Services Across the Province
- COVID-19 threat to First Nations, Inuit communities grows as it eases elsewhere
- Canadian Government to Help Protect Communities at Risk of Hate Crimes