Modern Day Artist Studios
"Modern day artist (MDA) Studios" was founded on 2018 by Christian Reyes and co-founded by Leo Calderon. MDA is a new style of studio providing an array of services geared towards style and media professionals by amalgamating the barbershop environment and photo studio. MDA unites creatives in various fields to create remarkable media as well as aids media professional in improving their image and media presence. The focus of MDA is to develop a community of creatives to assist one another in their personal growth correlating with the growth of the studio.
- Creators of 6ixBuzz possibly doxed via social media
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- VIDEO: Khaled Becomes Toronto Maple Leafs Media
- RCMP to boost social media mining for threats ranging from disease to shootings
- Heinz unveiling new condiments inspired by social media