Modern Day Artist Studios
"Modern day artist (MDA) Studios" was founded on 2018 by Christian Reyes and co-founded by Leo Calderon. MDA is a new style of studio providing an array of services geared towards style and media professionals by amalgamating the barbershop environment and photo studio. MDA unites creatives in various fields to create remarkable media as well as aids media professional in improving their image and media presence. The focus of MDA is to develop a community of creatives to assist one another in their personal growth correlating with the growth of the studio.
- VIDEO: Khaled Becomes Toronto Maple Leafs Media
- ‘Some people were confused’ about media-licensing comment, says Guilbeault
- The City launches #iVoteBecause Social Media Contest
- Toronto Star Tries to Shut Down Local Media Company with Bullying Tactics
- UTM professor defends awarding marks to students who buy his book and follow him on social media