Mississauga Board of Trade MBOT
Established in 1976, Mississauga Board of Trade proudly serves as a chamber of commerce for the sixth largest city in Canada - the third largest city in Ontario - with a population of over 700,000 residents. Mississauga is the location for over 53,000 businesses employing over 440,000 people, including 59 of Canada's Fortune 500 offices.
- Here’s How Much Doug Ford Says Eliminating Cap-and-Trade Will Save
- Doug Ford Vows to End Cap-and-Trade Program
- Electricity Rates Proposed to Undergo Largest Cuts in Ontario History
- Largest South Asian Festival in Canada Returns to Peel Region This Summer
- New USMCA Trade Deal Results in Good News for Online Shoppers