Mississauga Board of Trade MBOT
Established in 1976, Mississauga Board of Trade proudly serves as a chamber of commerce for the sixth largest city in Canada - the third largest city in Ontario - with a population of over 700,000 residents. Mississauga is the location for over 53,000 businesses employing over 440,000 people, including 59 of Canada's Fortune 500 offices.
- New trade deal raises duty-free limits for private couriers, not Canada Post
- Canada and Britain sign agreement for post-Brexit trade, legislation to follow
- Canada prepping trade options in case EU breaks promise to keep vaccines flowing
- Wholesale trade drops 1.3 per cent to $66.5 billion in December as auto sales fall
- Hamilton Chamber of Commerce 'welcomes' LRT commitment from province