Meadowvale Village Hall
The Meadowvale Village Hall is located at 6970 Second Line West, on the west side of Second Line, south of Old Derry Road, in the Meadowvale Village Heritage Conservation District, City of Mississauga. The one storey board and batten schoolhouse was constructed in 1871.
The property was designated, by the City of Mississauga in 1980, for its heritage value, under Part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act, By-law 453-80. From http://www.historicplaces.ca/en/rep-reg/place-lieu.aspx?id=15496