Maja Prentice Theatre
The Maja Prentice Theatre is considered Mississauga’s “hidden gem”, an intimate, 201-seat proscenium theatre. Complete with modern technical equipment, dressing rooms, this accessible, climate-controlled facility is perfect for any performing arts and cultural group producing a live event.
The Maja Prentice Theatre is located at 3650 Dixie Road, on the southwest corner of Burnhamthorpe Road East and Dixie Road, inside the Burnhamthorpe Branch Library.
The Theatre as 201 seats. There are 10 rows of seating, with seating divided into three sections by two aisles. Each row of seating is raised higher than the preceeding row. There are no visual obstructions.
The Theatre boasts a new lobby* and box office*. Audience members have access to public washrooms and vending machines.
The Theatre comes equipped with state-of-the-art technical equipment including:
lighting instruments (Zooms, Fresnels and Cyc lights) and a light board
speakers (fix-mounted and effects speakers), and CD/cassette playback
black curtain legs and borders and a permanent cyclorama
program sound and communications (head-set) system
To arrange a tour or to rent the Maja Prentice Theatre, please contact Darlene Gow, General Manager at 416-910-4073
Check us out on Facebook!
- Police Searching For Suspect Who Exposed Himself at a Local Movie Theatre
- Dixie Outlet Mall setting up drive-in theatre
- Sheridan theatre students perform opening number from musical despite self-isolating
- Cineplex loses $178.4M in first quarter as revenues plunge with theatre closures
- An Exciting Film Festival is Coming to a Theatre Near You