Located on the ground floor of the Living Arts Centre adjacent to the elevators, LIVE offers diners an enjoyable experience with an exquisite taste of the arts. LIVE’s main rotund dining area is surrounded by full-length windows, allowing natural light to fill the dining room during the weekday lunch buffet. By night, warm neutral colours and beautiful, dark wooden walls create an intimate setting for pre-theatre dining.
- When's the Last Time You Went to a Show at the Living Arts Centre?
- Company that operates Tim Hortons preparing to reopen dining rooms when safe
- Very Unique Dining Experience Coming to the Cherry Hill House
- Significant Objects Exhibit Happening at Living Arts Centre
- Owner of massive restaurant chains shutters dining rooms, halts distributions