you have to check this place out. Newly renovated under new owners from Montreal. They are Jordan's and are wonderful people. It's been open for less than a month and I have eaten there 5 times now.
The place ace that was there before was a health trap. These guys spent all their money to clean up and get this place going. Because of the bad rap of the prev owner, I'm worried that they won't get a fair shake. It's my new go to place. Food is so fresh and amazing. You have to try.
They have plenty of plans for the future once they get some capital under their belt. It's in an odd spot so I hope you can go visit them and write a review. I love their lamb plate.
- Will Future Elections Take Place During The Weekend or A Holiday?
- Tam: NHL proposal being ‘reviewed,’ mandatory quarantine remains in place
- COVID-19 measures could be in place for 'many, many weeks, if not months': PM
- PAMA is the Place to be for Families During March Break
- Toronto not banning sports events through June yet, but other measures in place