Good Measure Food Bank
“For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.”
Matthew 25:35-36 NIVWHO WE ARE
Good Measure Food Bank, an extension of Christ for Life Canada began as the need of Peel became more evident. Starting off as a small table with a few imperishable food items Good Measure Food Bank has now become an important part of the Peel Community.
To give hope to families and individuals battling hunger within the Peel community by providing them east access to food.
To defeat hunger and poverty within the Peel community
- It's Hunger Action Month and Food Banks Need Your Help
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is considering limiting the amount of food citizens can bring into Canada
- Feed Canada launching new program to assist Ontario food banks meet increased demand amid pandemic
- Group urging government to provide funding for school food program
- Part of Erin Mills Town Centre Re-Opening with Food-Themed Celebration