Gary W. Morden Centre
The Garry W. Morden Centre (GWMC) is a state-of-the-art, multi agency facility that is home to Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services Training and Mechanical Divisions, City of Mississauga Information Technology Training, the Toronto Scottish Army Reserve Company and the Peel Regional Police. The facility has been designed to offer a number of diverse training opportunities for City of Mississauga Staff as well as outside agencies and private corporations.
- Mohawk College unveils new aviation training facility in Hamilton
- Peel Regional Police closing Divisions for non-emergency services
- Ontario sports teams are getting back to work as training facilities re-open
- With workers at home, feds eyeing ways to fast-track training program for out-of-work Canadians
- NORAD fighter jets performing training activities over GTA airspace