Coding For Young Minds Community Organization
Coding for Young Minds is a not for profit community organization based in Ontario, Canada. Our organization aims to bring live complimentary STEM teaching webinars, STEM Blog articles and STEM workshop events to help elementary, middle and high school students in the community to further develop their skills in terms of knowledge regarding subjects related to STEM, and to help them understand fundamental concepts such as Mathematics, Science, Coding, and Engineering.
- Federal government investing nearly $7 million in stem cell research
- Ontario Launches New Initiatives To Help Students Learn Math Skills
- Province providing learning resources for students and teachers while schools are closed
- Ontario introduces new math curriculum for elementary students
- United Way CEO Shelley White Resigns After 13 Years with Organization