We started as a Quality Assurance service provider, we took on 1 customer and then expanded with a few more customers. We got so busy quickly we named ourselves busyQA. Not long after we started getting noticed and other non-QA professionals joined us. Today we are a full stack technology consulting & training company. We help our clients build & maintain software applications. Our clients love our “Yes I can” attitude and knack for getting the job done on time with a team of consultants and coop engineers. Our students love our “in-house” COOP programs where they can move from the classroom to our consulting department to get a real hands work experience. We have made education affordable and disrupted the learning industry.
- Many Canadians sick of digital customer service reps
- Classroom cancellations won’t prevent Peel public school students from learning this winter
- E-Learning begins for students across Ontario today as COVID-19 closures continue
- 82% of MiWay Customers Satisfied with Transit Service
- Many Canadians feel rewards programs don't work