Axe Martial Arts & Fitness
Established in 2011 near the Mississauga and Oakville border. Axe Martial Arts and Fitness is a hub for friends and families to train together and grow. Our vision is to create an environment where honing new skills and getting fit is a consequence of having fun.
We offer diverse programming for toddlers and kids as well advanced sparring and combat training for adults. Whether your a weekend warrior looking for a great workout, a martial arts fanatic that wants to train everyday or your looking to sign up your child to burn off some extra energy while learning something new, we have something for you.
- Some Quebec fitness businesses says they will reopen despite COVID-19 restrictions
- New opportunities in performing arts for Brampton Black and Indigenous youth
- StatCan study finds some correlation between child and parent fitness levels
- Brampton sets new 'milestone' with arts and culture agency
- City Moves Forward on Master Plan for Arts and Culture