Pizza Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga Soon
While Mississauga is the ideal destination for anyone who loves to challenge their palate, it’s got just as many staple foods as it does exotic ones.
And it looks like a place that makes pizza—the best of the more traditional dishes out there—is opening a brand new location in the city.
Four Brothers Pizza, Wings and Juice Bar, which currently operates one location in Oakville, is opening a new restaurant in the Erin Mills neighbourhood in Mississauga in the not too distant future.
As far as food goes, the resto offers pizza with a range of toppings (ground beef, chicken strips, anchovies, jalapeno peppers, green olives, broccoli, hot peppers and more. It also offers wings (BBQ, medium, mild, hot, suicide hot, honey garlic and more), garlic bread, onion rings, panzerotti, pizza twirls, salad, smoothies and more.
An official opening date has not yet been announced.
Cover photo courtesy of Four Brothers’ official Instagram account
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Square One Introducing Special Pass for Certain Shoppers in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Should This New McDonald’s Initiative Come to Mississauga?
- Here’s a Look at All the Movies and TV Shows That Were Recently Shot in Mississauga
- American Pizza Restaurant Opening Second Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Creative Pizza Joint Opens New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Pizza Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Well-Known Mexican Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga