New unique pizza joint opens in Burlington
The Pizza Boat restaurant is promising to reshape pizza in a carb- and tastebud-friendly way.
The recently opened Burlington eatery’s specialty, as the name indicates, are pizza boats. Instead of being made in a round pan, a the crust is laid out in the shape of a boat. As a result, each serving has fewer carbohydrates than a traditional slice. The format also allows for putting more emphasis on toppings and it takes less time to bake.
The new restaurant is promising to have a focus on Mediterranean delicacies, along with a 15-minute prep time for orders.
The pizza boats include vegetarian, ground beef, and steak cubes and cheese options.
Pizza Boat is located at 4490 Fairview St. in Burlington and can be reached at 289-337-8005.
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner
- Here are where all 50 of its photo radar locations are in Brampton
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location