PICK A SIDE: What are you most looking forward to experiencing once the pandemic is over?
Now that Canadians are receiving access to not one but two COVID-19 vaccines, with potentially a third, Canadian-made being added before the end of the year, many are starting to get excited for things returning to normal.
For months, restaurants in Toronto and Peel have been closed for dine-in services, while gyms have been completely closed.
Additionally, with the province-wide lockdown—which has been in place for nearly one month now—non-essential businesses have been closed, and retailers have been permitted to offer only curb-side pickup options.
Further, since the winter break, students in many Southern Ontario regions have been kept out of classrooms and have instead been experiencing virtual learning.
Moreover, after the Province implemented a second stay-at-home order, are no longer permitted to physically visit with anyone.
However, with some predictions indicating the majority of residents could be vaccinated by the fall of this year, some are eagerly awaiting at least partial return to normalcy.
But what are you looking forward to most?
Is it returning to the gym to shed some of the excess weight you may have put on under lockdown?
Is it being able to enjoy a meal in a restaurant with your significant other?
Is it being able to see your friends and family?
Is it the ability to work in peace while your kids are back in school?
- No in-person holiday/New Year’s Eve celebrations for Mississauga residents this year, as Province extends lockdown
- Sources indicate Ontario government planning province-wide lockdown
- PICK A SIDE: Should students be returning to classrooms in the fall?
- Ontario students return to virtual school as part of lockdown measures
- PICK A SIDE: Should kids go back to school in September?
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Test results are in from Mississauga condo revealing good news about the variants
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- First responders attending to fire in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga