PICK A SIDE: January results
Throughout January, battle lines have been drawn, opinions have been voiced, and sides have been picked.
We’ve asked for your opinions on several controversial topics; these are the results.
Our first pick a side of 2020 had to do with holiday gifts; we asked if it was okay to regift somone’s present to you. According to the results, 85.29 per cent of people said it was a good way to make sure someone enjoyed the gift, while 14.71 per cent said it was rude and lazy.
When it came to public proposals, 56.1 per cent of people said they were tacky and cliche, while 43.9 per cent of people said they were nice to witness.
Finally, when it came to what per cent was an appropriate tip, only 5.61 per cent of people said they don’t tip, 20.62 per cent said they tip 18 per cent, 21.68 said they tip 20 per cent, and 52.09 per cent said they tip 15 per cent.
- Cineplex saw 91 per cent fewer moviegoers this summer, sales drop 85 per cent
- PICK A SIDE: Results - what people miss most about pre-quarantine life
- PICK A SIDE: Results Roundup
- PICK A SIDE: Results – many in favour of making masks mandatory
- 36 per cent of Canadians went over budget this past holiday season: survey
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- New COVID-19 case reported at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga