PICK A SIDE: Do you love or hate the Shamrock Shake
Spring is almost here, and, while we’re still in the midst of the pandemic, one thing remains constant—McDonald’s Shamrock Shake.
Now that March is here, the iconic drink is once again available for a limited time.
As is often the case with items available for a limited time—such as Wendy’s Bacon Mushroom Melt, Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte, and KFC’s Double Down—many are excited about its return and are flocking to their nearest McDonald’s.
Initially, the popular drink was so sought-after that some restaurants sold out before everyone who wanted it could order one.
Just realized it’s shamrock shake season! If you need me I’ll be drinking my feeling at Mickey D’s— Ivy Rose - Seattle (@SeattleIvy) March 4, 2021
Me during March because the Shamrock Shake is back at McDonald’s pic.twitter.com/SeB0FxS1TY— Kasey Prevette (@PrevetteKasey) February 28, 2021
However, while some can’t wait for the spring because it marks the return of the mint-flavoured beverage, others aren’t so enthusiastic about it.
Tried out the McDonald’s Shamrock Shake and I finally know what green food coloring tastes like pic.twitter.com/DoZx1ZPg6Q— Shari Dunaway, MD (@ShariDunawayMD) February 27, 2021
I get a shamrock shake every year and every year it’s still disgusting— Lexx (@Lexxxx18) February 28, 2021
So, readers, how do you feel? Are you a fan of the elusive drink?
Cover photo courtesy of @pokeyslittledog via Twitter
- Shamrock Shake lovers green with envy over return of popular treat
- Starbucks Launches Limited-Time Colourful Drink To Celebrate the Summer
- PICK A SIDE: Who does pumpkin spice better, Tims or Starbucks?
- A Popular McDonald's Item is Coming Back to Mississauga and Beyond
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Mississauga
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three