PHOTOS: Woman Injured in Early Morning Impaired Driving Collision in Mississauga
A woman sustained minor injuries after a major early morning crash in the Square One area in Mississauga.
According to a recent CBC News article, the two-vehicle crash occurred around 3:00 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 4 in the Burnhamthorpe and Confederation Parkway area.
Around 7:30 a.m., Peel police announced that a driver and passenger failed to remain at the scene due to being impaired. Police tracked the fleeing individuals with a K9 unit and both were subsequently arrested.
Although the injuries were minor, the vehicles sustained significant damage. You can see pictures, courtesy of Twitter users Tony Smyth (@LateNightCam) and Huda (@hu_da_da) below.
Photos Courtesy of Tony Smyth (@LateNightCam)
Photo courtesy of Huda (@Hu_Da_Da)
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Crash in Mississauga
- Victim With Serious Injuries After Impaired Driving Crash in Mississauga
- Woman Suspected of Drunk Driving After a Collision in Mississauga
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Hospital workers’ union concerned with Ford’s COVID-19 pharmacy testing plan
- A frost advisory in effect for Mississauga