PHOTOS & VIDEO: Anti-mask protest at City Hall in Mississauga
Another anti-mask protest has taken place in Mississauga today, this time at City Hall.
The protest was attended by members of Hugs Over Masks, a group of residents protesting against the restrictions that have been put in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and who have spoken out against mask requirements in Mississauga and elsewhere.
Alongside this protest, the group also staged a protest at City Hall in Hamilton today.
While one of the group’s organizers was charged by Hamilton police after an anti-mask rally in Hamilton was attended by over a hundred people on Sunday, November 8, there’s no word at this time on any charges or fines resulting from today’s protest in Mississauga.
- Several charges laid in weekend 'Hugs over Masks' anti-mask rally in Hamilton
- Police fine people who allegedly participated in anti-mask protests in Mississauga
- Mayor speaks out against anti-Semitic statement at Mississauga protest
- Group Stages Islamophobic Protest at Mississauga High School
- Alleged organizer of Brampton protest issued summons for violating COVID-19 restrictions
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Dump truck protest rolls onto highways in Mississauga and Brampton
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga