PHOTOS & VIDEO: Anti-mask protest at City Hall in Mississauga
Another anti-mask protest has taken place in Mississauga today, this time at City Hall.
The protest was attended by members of Hugs Over Masks, a group of residents protesting against the restrictions that have been put in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and who have spoken out against mask requirements in Mississauga and elsewhere.
Alongside this protest, the group also staged a protest at City Hall in Hamilton today.
While one of the group’s organizers was charged by Hamilton police after an anti-mask rally in Hamilton was attended by over a hundred people on Sunday, November 8, there’s no word at this time on any charges or fines resulting from today’s protest in Mississauga.
- 22 people charged following anti-mask protest, pro-Palestine protest at Hamilton City Hall
- Charges laid following Hugs Over Masks protest at Hamilton City Hall
- 17 year old arrested during protest at Hamilton City Hall
- UPDATE: Organizers of anti-mask protest at Celebration Square in Mississauga have been fined
- Several charges laid in weekend 'Hugs over Masks' anti-mask rally in Hamilton
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February