PHOTOS: Two People Transported to Hospital Following Collision in Mississauga
Two people were transported to hospital following a collision that occurred in Mississauga.
According to police, the collision occurred at around 10:45 last night (Aug. 19) on Eglinton Avenue west of Winston Churchill Boulevard in Mississauga.
A motorcycle was involved.
No other information regarding this collision was provided, however, we will provide updates as they become available.
2 riders transported by @Peel_Paramedics w/ non-life threatening injuries from a motorcycle crash on Eglinton Av west of Winston Churchill Blvd in #Mississauga. Victims were laying on the road when crews arrived. This was at least the 4th motorcycle crash last night in the GTA. pic.twitter.com/lqoXwFKk64— Jeremy Cohn (@JeremyCohnTV) August 20, 2019
- VIDEO: Three People, Including Two Children, Transported To Hospital After Collision On Highway 401
- Three People Transported to Hospital Following Collision on 403 in Mississauga
- 49-year-old Rider in Hospital After Motorcycle Collision in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Driver Transported To Hospital After Collision In Mississauga