PHOTOS: Two Lanes Blocked on 401 in Mississauga After Truck Crashes Through Guardrail
Commuters in Mississauga might want to choose an alternate route, as two lanes on the 401 will be blocked until approximately 5:00 p.m.
Shortly before 1:00 p.m., OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt announced that a collision was blocking two right lanes on the eastbound 401, just east of Mississauga Road.
Photos shared by Schmidt show a truck that's broken through the guardrail.
The truck broke through the guardrail very close to an overpass, but managed to stay on the grassy area beside the bridge.
Schmidt says cleanup could last until approximately 5:00 p.m.
- PHOTOS: Part of 401 Closed Due to Truck Collision in Mississauga
- Lanes blocked after two vehicles collide with a truck in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: One Man Dead After Transport Truck Crash in Mississauga
- All lanes closed due to rollover on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Dump Truck Rollover Collision on Highway 410 in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Man brought back to life after major crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- System outage affecting online learning for Mississauga public school students
- Cities with highest car insurance premiums all in GTA
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario