PHOTOS: Three Injured in Overnight Collision in Mississauga
A collision took place overnight in Mississauga.
Around 1:30 a.m., paramedics reported a crash at the intersection of Derry Road West and Ninth Line.
Three victims were treated by paramedics and taken to local hospital.
All three are in stable condition with minor injuries.
Police were also notified of the incident.
Photos courtesy of Peel Regional Paramedics
- Paramedics on Scene for Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Paramedics Responding to Collision with Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Paramedics responding to crash involving police cruiser at major Milton intersection
- Two Taken to Hospital After Collision in Mississauga
- Male Injured in Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Arrest follows armed robbery of retail location in Brampton earlier this month