PHOTOS: This Massive Luxury Spa is Opening Outside of Mississauga
If you love to treat yo'self with pools, massages, and time away from the city, you'll be excited to know that a huge new spa is opening not far from Mississauga
Mark your calendars - a brand new Nordik Spa is opening in Whitby in fall 2019, just 45 km from downtown Toronto, inside Cullen Central Park.
The 385,423-square-foot relaxation destination is going to be the third spa from the Nordik Group, with locations in Winning, Manitoba, and the Outaouais region of Quebec.
A whopping 1,100 will be able to stay at a time. A recent release from the Nordik Group reads that the new Nordik Spa will boast an "avant-garde, innovative, and multi-sensory rejuvenation experience."
What can you expect at the spa?
First, a variety of saunas, including dry saunas, and steam saunas, outdoor baths (hot, cold, and thermal), waterfalls, cascades, and many interior and exterior resting points on site.
"An array of wellness massages, body care, treatments and rituals will also be offered to create the ultimate relaxation experience," reads the release.
But the highlight is set to be a floating saltwater pool for any guests that want to know what it's like to feel weightless.
The Nordik Spa will also feature three dining areas and two distinct sections - one for quiet and one for social.
And a sauna event space will sit at the centre of the site, able to accommodate 120 people.
"It will be equipped with visual and multi-sensory tools able to create a wide range of impressive rituals," reads the release.
Overall, it's set to be a pretty incredible experience for wellness enthusiasts or anyone who just needs a break.
Here's what the space is set to look like!
All photos courtesy of Nordik Group
- A Massive New TV Studio is Opening in Mississauga
- One-of-a-Kind Virtual Reality Experience Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- Here’s when Mississauga’s newest park will be opening
- Milestones launches new initiative focused on at-home dining experience
- PHOTOS: A look at the most haunted house in Mississauga
- First responders attempting to free passengers of vehicle that crashed into wall in Brampton
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Portion of Britannia Road in Mississauga closed due to collision: Peel Police
- Kids 16 and 17-year-olds can get vaccinated in Mississauga and Brampton