PHOTOS: These are the Most (and Least) Affordable Homes in Mississauga Right Now
Want to purchase a home in Mississauga?
You can do it, even though it won't be easy.
Real estate brokerage and website Zoocasa says the market has been slower in Mississauga, with January activity down 5.6 per cent from last year’s levels with 386 homes sold. However, that hasn’t had a negative impact on price growth. Graham says prices increased 11.7 per cent to an average of $705,484.
But while the market is tight right now, things can change—and there might be more sales activity going forward.
For that reason, you might be curious about which houses sold for big bucks—and which ones were quite affordable—this past month in Mississauga.
This 799 sq. ft. condo just sold for $283,500—a little over asking (it was listed at $269,900). The Applewood condo is pretty spacious and features upgrades, one bedroom, one bathroom and one parking space.
This three-bedroom, one bathroom condo was listed for $330,000 and sold for $315,000. It boasts a lot of space—up to 1,000 sq. ft.—and features an updated eat-in kitchen, renovated bathroom, laminate floors, two parking spots and enviable Meadowvale location.
This two-bedroom, one-bathroom condo was listed for $329,900 and sold for $325,000. The Malton unit offers quick access to nearby amenities, upgraded bedrooms, a spacious balcony and laminate flooring.
Right in the heart of City Centre, this 599 sq. ft. condo just sold for $335,000 (it was listed for $339,000). It offers one bedroom, one bathroom, one parking spot and very easy access to Square One and other nearby attractions. The condo fees ($410 a month) even include hydro.
This one-bedroom condo townhouse just sold for $339,900 (exactly what it was listed for). It offers 599 sq. ft. of space, an open concept living and dining room, an ensuite laundry room and a ground floor parking spot.
This house boasts 4 + 2 bedrooms, four bathrooms and 5,0000 sq. ft. of living space. It was listed at $1,829,000 and it sold for $1.8 on the nose. It's located in the Credit Mills area and offers a finished walkout basement.
This home was listed at $2,280,000, but sold for $2,170,000. It offers 4 + 1 bedrooms, four bathrooms, 3,000 sq. ft. of living space and six parking spaces. It offers vaulted ceilings, a kitchen with an eat-in island and a master bedroom with a coffered ceiling.
This family home was listed for $2,248,000, but sold for $2,175,000. It boasts four bedrooms, five bathrooms, 3,500 sq. ft. of space and four parking spots. It also backs onto a ravine and the lake and has a yard that includes a deck, hot tub and tree fort.
This custom Mineola home was listed for $2,449,850 and sold for $2,450,000. It offers five bedrooms, five bathrooms and over 5,000 sq. ft. of living space. It's even got a formal dining room with a servery and a gourmet kitchen.
- PHOTOS: A look at the priciest (and cheapest) houses that just sold in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most (and least) expensive homes that just sold in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: The most (and least) affordable homes being sold in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the least (and most) expensive homes that just sold in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: The least (and most) expensive homes that recently sold in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Employee at Mississauga shopping centre tests positive for COVID-19
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- Police investigating jewelry store robbery in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24