PHOTOS: The swankiest homes that just sold in Mississauga
If you’re hoping to purchase a home--especially as a first-time homebuyer--in 2020, you will face a challenging market defined by low inventory and high prices (which appear to be climbing higher).
But you’ll also enjoy low interest rates and, if you qualify, help from the federal government’s First-Time Home Buyer Incentive.
Penelope Graham, the managing editor of real estate brokerage and website Zoocasa, says that the current dearth in housing supply (just 335 homes hit the market in December 2019) has driven the average home price up to $799,593 in Mississauga.
While the supply and demand imbalance is tough, there are homes available for under $500,000 in the city.
On the other end of the spectrum, there are also super-swanky homes that changed hands in 2019.
Here's a look at some gorgeous homes that we can all fantasize about living in:
This gorgeous waterfront home (it feels like a cottage and a luxurious mansion) just sold for $4,938,000 after being listed for $5,388,000. Situated on close to one acre of Riparian lakefront property, the four-bedroom, three-bathroom home offers incredible views of the water.
This elegant Lorne Park home sold for $2,688,000 after being listed for $2,949,000. The fresh and chic home offers four bedrooms, six bathrooms, six parking spots and up to 5,000 square feet of space. It also offers a gorgeous patio.
This beautiful estate home looks nice on the outside but is surprisingly memorable and elaborate on the inside (you don't see double staircases every day). It sold for $2,580,000 after being listed for $2,659,888. It boasts seven bedrooms, six bathrooms, and nine parking spots.
This Gordon Woods home sold for $2,500,000 after being listed for $2,798,800. Boasting five bedrooms, six bathrooms and up to 5,000 square feet of space, this home—which has both classic and traditional touches—is pretty ideal for families with a big budget.
This chic and modern home sold for $2,250,000 after being listed for $2,450,000. It offers six bedrooms, six bathrooms, and six parking spaces. Boasting over 7,400 square feet of total living space, the home offers high-end finishes and stylish glass railings.
- PHOTOS: The most (and least) affordable homes being sold in Mississauga
- These homes just sold for under $500,000 in Mississauga
- 5 swanky homes that recently sold in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most (and least) expensive homes that just sold in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: The least (and most) expensive homes that recently sold in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- House of the Week: $3.6 mil mansion that backs onto Rattray Marsh
- Police looking for missing 13 year old girl in Mississauga
- Mississauga man celebrating Poker Lotto win
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter