PHOTOS: The Most Affordable Houses in Mississauga
Want to purchase a home in Mississauga?
You can do it, even though it won’t be easy.
Real estate brokerage and website Zoocasa says Mississauga home sales were up strongly year over year in February, with 8.7 per cent more changing hands at a total of 523. That’s pushed the market into sellers’ territory, as a -2.5 per cent decrease in new listings (871 total) tilts buyer conditions from the balanced environment enjoyed in 2018, at a sales-to-new-listings ratio of 60 per cent.
That’s also put upward pressure on home prices, which rose 8.6 per cent to an average of $712,625.
But while the market is tight right now, things can change--and there might be more sales activity going forward.
For that reason, you might be curious about which houses were actually quite affordable this past month in Mississauga.
Here are the cheapest homes that recently sold in Mississauga:
This Clarkson unit just sold for $292,000 (and was listed for $299,000) and is actually quite spacious, offering two bedrooms, one bathroom and up to 1,199 sq. ft. of living space. The building also has a pool, a weight room, an oversized locker and parking.
This Cooksville unit just sold for $290,000 (and was listed for $309,000). It's a rare three-bed, two-bath unit that offers up to 1,199 sq. ft. of space. It also offers a parking space and is close to transit, schools, a hospital and schools.
It looks like this Cooksville unit was taken off the market, but it was listed for just $318,000. This two bedroom, one bathroom condo is airy and spacious and offers newer laminated floors throughout the suite.
This cozier retirement unit is for sale for just $339,000, which is great for the neighbourhood and building. It offers one bedroom, one bathroom and one parking spot. The suite boasts 9’ ceilings, designer cabinetry, a granite countertop and proximity to the Glenerin Inn (which is great if you want brunch or a spa day). There's also an on site library, party room and media room with nightly movies.
This Applewood condo just sold for $330,000 after being listed at $339,000. It's pretty affordable for a two bed, one bath unit that spans about 999 sq. ft. It's an open concept space with a view of Lake Ontario.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire breaks out on highway in Mississauga
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: The Most (and Least) Affordable Houses in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: The cheapest (and most expensive houses) sold in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: These Are the Most Affordable Houses in Mississauga Right Now
- PHOTOS: These are the Most (and Least) Affordable Homes in Mississauga Right Now
- PHOTOS: These are the Cheapest Houses in Mississauga Right Now