PHOTOS: Stylish new condo under construction in busy neighbourhood in Mississauga
When the Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) project was approved, many people predicted that the grand-scale, higher-order transit project would change and enliven the old-school Cooksville neighbourhood.
As predicted, stylish new condos are cropping up in the bustling Mississauga neighbourhood, including the sleek Artform Condos.
Artform Condos, a new project by Emblem Developments that's taking shape at 86 Dundas Rd. E., is currently in the pre-construction phase. According to Buzz Buzz Home, the 17-storey building will boast 336 units ranging in size from 475 to 827 square feet.
Emblem's website says that Artform is part of the Dundas Connects masterplan, an ambitious redevelopment plan that involves the creation of Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) along the Dundas corridor.
"Ten years in the making, this plan will see an incredible revitalization of the Dundas Corridor, with new parks, improved transit, beautiful green spaces and unique businesses," Emblem's website reads.
According to Buzz Buzz Home, the arts-inspired condo—which should be complete by March 2024—features units that range in price from $491,990 to over $769,990.
As far as amenities go, the listing says residents can expect bicycle parking, co-working space, an outdoor dining area with a BBQ, 24-hour concierge service, a fitness centre, a yoga studio, a screening room, an outdoor terrace, a gallery, a party room, a library lounge and a bar and lounge.
"Artform is an emblem of style, design and poise. A graceful denial of conformity. It acknowledges that art leads any great revival, forcing us to look to the future for inspiration," the listing reads.
"Artform's 17 storeys of bold, creative flair intersect with thoughtful, clean aesthetics to create the perfect marriage of art and design. Brick, metal, stone and glass come together in an architectural masterpiece of geometry and creativity."
To learn more, click here.
Photos courtesy of Buzz Buzz Home
- New 400-unit condo and townhouse development under construction in Mississauga
- A Brand New Rental Apartment is Under Construction in Mississauga
- UPDATE - Hurontario Light Rail Transit Project
- City, Metrolinx enter into agreement regarding bus corridor on Dundas in Mississauga
- Costs and benefits being assessed for bus corridor on Dundas in Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules