PHOTOS: Stylish new condo under construction in busy neighbourhood in Mississauga
When the Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) project was approved, many people predicted that the grand-scale, higher-order transit project would change and enliven the old-school Cooksville neighbourhood.
As predicted, stylish new condos are cropping up in the bustling Mississauga neighbourhood, including the sleek Artform Condos.
Artform Condos, a new project by Emblem Developments that's taking shape at 86 Dundas Rd. E., is currently in the pre-construction phase. According to Buzz Buzz Home, the 17-storey building will boast 336 units ranging in size from 475 to 827 square feet.
Emblem's website says that Artform is part of the Dundas Connects masterplan, an ambitious redevelopment plan that involves the creation of Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) along the Dundas corridor.
"Ten years in the making, this plan will see an incredible revitalization of the Dundas Corridor, with new parks, improved transit, beautiful green spaces and unique businesses," Emblem's website reads.
According to Buzz Buzz Home, the arts-inspired condo—which should be complete by March 2024—features units that range in price from $491,990 to over $769,990.
As far as amenities go, the listing says residents can expect bicycle parking, co-working space, an outdoor dining area with a BBQ, 24-hour concierge service, a fitness centre, a yoga studio, a screening room, an outdoor terrace, a gallery, a party room, a library lounge and a bar and lounge.
"Artform is an emblem of style, design and poise. A graceful denial of conformity. It acknowledges that art leads any great revival, forcing us to look to the future for inspiration," the listing reads.
"Artform's 17 storeys of bold, creative flair intersect with thoughtful, clean aesthetics to create the perfect marriage of art and design. Brick, metal, stone and glass come together in an architectural masterpiece of geometry and creativity."
To learn more, click here.
Photos courtesy of Buzz Buzz Home
- New condo tower in Mississauga with rooftop bar and lounge designed in collaboration by a world-renowned artist
- New 400-unit condo and townhouse development under construction in Mississauga
- A Brand New Rental Apartment is Under Construction in Mississauga
- UPDATE - Hurontario Light Rail Transit Project
- City, Metrolinx enter into agreement regarding bus corridor on Dundas in Mississauga
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga