PHOTOS: Several injured in multi-vehicle highway crash in Mississauga
Multiple people have been hospitalized following a collision this evening.
A serious crash involving up to six vehicles took place on eastbound Highway 401 approaching Winston Churchill in Mississauga.
A 14 year old female victim was taken to a trauma centre with serious but non-life-threatening injuries, according to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt.
All other victims were hospitalized with reportedly minor injuries.
All eastbound lanes on Highway 401 remain closed at Trafalgar, with only the shoulder open.
Residents should avoid the area and take alternate routes.
#Hwy401 EB closed at Trafalgar Rd due to a serious 5 vehicle collision approaching Winston Churchill Blvd. A 14 year old female has been taken to a trauma center, other injuries appear minor. Updates to follow pic.twitter.com/QRkFapIc58— Sgt Kerry Schmidt (@OPP_HSD) October 15, 2019
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga
- Serious crash closes all lanes on Highway 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Three People, Including Two Children, Transported To Hospital After Collision On Highway 401
- PHOTOS: Major Collision On Highway 401 Eastbound Causing Delays In Mississauga