PHOTOS: Police stop vehicle pulling stove in Mississauga
Police reported making a very strange vehicle stop in Mississauga this morning.
Cst. Daria of Peel police Road Safety Services noticed the vehicle while patrolling along Mavis just over Highway 403.
“Sometimes it’s just worth getting a U-Haul rather than risking an accident,” said police.
The driver was charged for Obstruct Plate and Insecure Load.
- Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
- Two police cars rammed by stolen vehicle in Mississauga, Brampton pair charged
- Peel Police Investigating Two-Vehicle Accident In Mississauga
- Suspect Vehicle Located, Driver Missing After Officer Injured in Crash This Morning
- Police on Scene for Vehicle Accident in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source