PHOTOS: Police Searching for Mississauga Suspect Following Multiple Break-Ins
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a man wanted in connection with a series of break and enter incidents in Peel and other regions.
Peel police allege that over the past month, there have been numerous commercial break and enters within the areas of Peel, York, Barrie, Orangeville and Sudbury.
Police say the suspect forced his way into the properties, after hours, in search of readily available cash and valuables.
A warrant of arrest had been issued for 54-year-old Mississauga man Shawn Chaulk.
The suspect is described as a white male who 5’9” with a medium build. He has short grey hair and a goatee. He is believed to be operating a Blue Honda Civic.
Police are asking residents to refrain from approaching him, as he is believed to be armed. Anyone who sees him is advised to call 9-1-1 immediately.
Anyone with information regarding the suspect’s whereabouts is asked to contact investigators at the 21 Division Investigation Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 2133.
- Mississauga Man Charged in Relation to Multiple Break and Enters Across Peel Region
- Peel Police Searching For Suspect In Connection To Multiple Break And Enters In Mississauga
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Police Searching for Man in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Police Searching for Break and Enter Suspect in Mississauga
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Starbucks shuts down two Brampton locations because of COVID-19