PHOTOS: Police Searching for Break and Enter Suspect in Mississauga
Police have released more photos in an attempt to identify a man wanted in connection with multiple break and enter incidents in Mississauga.
Peel police say that between July 13, 2019, and July 16, 2019, multiple break and enter incidents were reported.
The break-ins, which reportedly took place in the early morning hours, allegedly occurred in residential areas within the Glengarry Road, Dundas Street West, Queensway West and Mavis Road boundaries.
Police say reports suggest that the suspect entered or attempted to enter through the backyard gate or rear or side property access points. Police allege the suspect would look for unlocked windows or doors once he approached the home.
The suspect is described as a male in his 20s who has a slim build and some facial hair. He was seen wearing a baseball hat.
Police are encouraging homeowners to practice the following safety tips to reduce the likelihood of becoming a victim:
- Lock their side/rear gates to reduce the likelihood of access to the backyard area
- Ensure all windows and doors are locked
- Consider installing motion sensor lighting
Anyone with any further information is asked to call investigators at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga
- Some New Affordable Housing is Coming to Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Fight Breaks Out in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Two People Transported to Hospital Following Collision in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked on 407 Following Vehicle Rollover in Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Suspect In Connection To Multiple Break And Enters In Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Relation to Numerous Home Break- ins
- VIDEO: New Video Footage Released After Multiple Break and Enters in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Attempted Break and Enter in Mississauga
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect