PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
A scary moment occurred today for passengers aboard an Air Canada flight that landed at Pearson Airport.
According to Constable Sarah Patten of Peel Regional Police (PRP), at 3:39 p.m. today, PRP was notified that the plane was having problems with the landing gear—one of the wheels was lodged.
Fortunately, the malfunction didn’t do any damage, as the plane landed safely at 4 p.m., and none of the 125 people on board were injured.
Photo and cover photo courtesy of @digitaltheory
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Plane's landing gear malfunctions at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- Plane Malfunctions While Landing at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Man charged after false coronavirus claim forces plane to return to Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool