PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
A scary moment occurred today for passengers aboard an Air Canada flight that landed at Pearson Airport.
According to Constable Sarah Patten of Peel Regional Police (PRP), at 3:39 p.m. today, PRP was notified that the plane was having problems with the landing gear—one of the wheels was lodged.
Fortunately, the malfunction didn’t do any damage, as the plane landed safely at 4 p.m., and none of the 125 people on board were injured.
Photo and cover photo courtesy of @digitaltheory
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Plane's landing gear malfunctions at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- Plane Malfunctions While Landing at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Man charged after false coronavirus claim forces plane to return to Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Police looking for 15-year-old girl last seen in Mississauga