PHOTOS: New townhouse development in the works for Mississauga
Mississauga has quickly become home to a swath of chic condos (and a lot more are on the way), but that doesn't mean that residents can't buy new low-rise units.
Anthem, which is currently in pre-construction at 1407 Lakeshore Rd. E., is scheduled for completion in 2022.
According to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage, the Booth Developments project features an "intimate block of modern towns" that will be close Lake Ontario, Transit (MiWay and the Long Branch GO Station), Humber College, Sherway Gardens, Port Credit and more.
Anthem's catalogue says that the homes, which start in the high $400,000s, will boast up to four and five storeys.
"With units starting in the high $400,000s, inventory in this price range, location and age of build is slim," the catalogue reads.
"This is a great opportunity for any investor, end-user or first-time homebuyer to enter the real estate market."
According to the catalogue, the development will also feature retail space that will run along on Lakeshore Road. The townhouses will boast energy-efficient windows, balconies with metal and glass railings, secured resident parking spaces and storage lockers, bicycle parking spots, private rooftop terraces on select units, nine-foot ceilings, staircases with natural oak treads, risers and handrails, wide-plank, designer-selected laminate flooring, porcelain or ceramic tile flooring and more.
Visitor parking will be available.
Safety and security features will include building surveillance cameras in the underground parking lot of Anthem II and secure parking garages and/or weather protection at Anthem I, a remote control vehicle access system and smoke, carbon monoxide and heat detectors.
The units come in a variety of configurations, with cozy one-bedroom units spanning 600 square feet available for purchase, as well as 1,600+ square foot suites with three bedrooms and rooftop terraces.
For more information, click here.
- Some more affordable homes in the works for Mississauga
- New 400-unit condo and townhouse development under construction in Mississauga
- Slew of new townhouses coming to Mississauga soon
- More parking, pedestrian tunnels, part of completion of Mississauga's Cooksville GO Station
- Square One Launches Real-Time Parking Map in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation