PHOTOS: New “Boutique” Condo Development Coming to Mississauga
Not everyone loves condos, but most can't deny that they almost always add something extra to the skyline.
Especially in places where major urban skylines are still in their infancy.
Although some might argue that condos are passe in a city with so many, it's still exciting (or not, depending on your views on development) to see new ones take shape in growing (and urbanizing) neighbourhoods.
It's also important to remember that, at this point, condos are truly the last bastion of affordable housing.
But love them or hate them, condos are a staple of GTA life and a sleek new one is about to call the growing neighbourhood of Port Credit home.
Edenshaw Developments, a local development company, recently announced TANU, its latest project.
"Local developer, Edenshaw, is known for quality, innovative design and their commitment to crafting communities. With mindful development as their cornerstone, Edenshaw is dedicated to building spaces that improve and understand the intricacies of the location," the company said in a recent news release.
"Together with architecture firm, IBI Group, Edenshaw is committed to the community of Port Credit and striving to build subtle residences that enhance and compliment the local neighbourhood."
David McComb, president and CEO of Edenshaw, David McComb, who has been living in the village of Port Credit for more than 20 years.
Edenshaw says TANU, which stands for tranquil, amenity rich, naturally crafted and urban village, is a boutique collection of 204 residences including six townhomes.
The elegant new project will be built in the historic lakefront village of Port Credit at 21 Park Street.
With Port Credit slated to undergo major development over the coming years, we can expect to see more boutique (and standard) developments to be built in the area.
Emphasizing its local connections, Edenshaw says it has taken part in a variety of Port Credit community events, such as Buskerfest, Ontario 55+ Summer Games and Paint the Town RED.
If you're interested in registering, you can do so here.
All photos courtesy of Edenshaw
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- A Major New Condo Development is Moving Forward in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A Very Luxurious New High-Rise is About to Break Ground in Mississauga
- Has Walmart Pulled Out From The Development By Port Credit?
- Brand New Highrise Condo Coming to Port Credit
- New Port Credit Development in Mississauga Could Include Grocery Store