PHOTOS: New “Boutique” Condo Development Coming to Mississauga
Not everyone loves condos, but most can't deny that they almost always add something extra to the skyline.
Especially in places where major urban skylines are still in their infancy.
Although some might argue that condos are passe in a city with so many, it's still exciting (or not, depending on your views on development) to see new ones take shape in growing (and urbanizing) neighbourhoods.
It's also important to remember that, at this point, condos are truly the last bastion of affordable housing.
But love them or hate them, condos are a staple of GTA life and a sleek new one is about to call the growing neighbourhood of Port Credit home.
Edenshaw Developments, a local development company, recently announced TANU, its latest project.
"Local developer, Edenshaw, is known for quality, innovative design and their commitment to crafting communities. With mindful development as their cornerstone, Edenshaw is dedicated to building spaces that improve and understand the intricacies of the location," the company said in a recent news release.
"Together with architecture firm, IBI Group, Edenshaw is committed to the community of Port Credit and striving to build subtle residences that enhance and compliment the local neighbourhood."
David McComb, president and CEO of Edenshaw, David McComb, who has been living in the village of Port Credit for more than 20 years.
Edenshaw says TANU, which stands for tranquil, amenity rich, naturally crafted and urban village, is a boutique collection of 204 residences including six townhomes.
The elegant new project will be built in the historic lakefront village of Port Credit at 21 Park Street.
With Port Credit slated to undergo major development over the coming years, we can expect to see more boutique (and standard) developments to be built in the area.
Emphasizing its local connections, Edenshaw says it has taken part in a variety of Port Credit community events, such as Buskerfest, Ontario 55+ Summer Games and Paint the Town RED.
If you're interested in registering, you can do so here.
All photos courtesy of Edenshaw
- Residents Devastated After Homeless Man’s Garden Destroyed in Mississauga
- Mississauga School in Lockdown After Weapon Reportedly Seen
- Police Release Warning to Residents Following Multiple Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- New Bank Fraud Scam Circulating in Mississauga
- Do You Know How to Use a Roundabout in Mississauga?
- Has Walmart Pulled Out From The Development By Port Credit?
- Brand New Highrise Condo Coming to Port Credit
- New Port Credit Development in Mississauga Could Include Grocery Store
- PHOTOS: Mississauga Residents React to New Development in Mississauga
- Massive Waterfront Development is Underway in Mississauga Near Port Credit