PHOTOS: Most expensive and least expensive houses in Mississauga
Looking for a house in Mississauga? You aren’t likely to find anything super cheap—but some places are more affordable than others!
The pandemic hurt—and continues to hurt—a slew of industries, but it did little to cool Mississauga’s red hot housing market. In fact, home prices in the city grew 16 per cent, averaging $760,005 in 2019 and climbing to $881,769 in 2020.
Real estate website and brokerage Zoocasa said that, in 2020, a lot of activity was seen in the condo townhouse segment, with 140 homes sold—a 122 per cent uptick over last year. Semi-detached homes also saw significant growth with 87 homes sold (a 71 per cent increase) followed by condo apartments with a 64 per cent growth in homes sales and 225 units sold.
Detached homes saw a 56 per cent growth in home sales compared to last year with 197 homes sold.
But while homes are expensive, some are under $500,000.
Here’s a look at the most and least expensive homes that recently changed hands in Mississauga:
Listed for: $369,000
Sold for: $357,000
This bachelor model unit has many upgrades, full furnished and ready to move in. There is a walk-in closet, ensuite laundry and a back door that exits to a patio.
Listed for: $379,000
Sold for: $360,000
This is a beautiful two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo in a prime location just steps to restaurants, cafes, shopping, schools and more.
Listed for: $404,900
Sold for: $393,000
This condo is immaculately maintained and offers unobstructed and panoramic views of Toronto and Mississauga from the huge balcony.
Listed for: $425,000
Sold for: $395,000
This 1000 plus square foot home is completely renovated, spacious and bright. There is 1 parking, 1 locker and a large balcony all at an affordable price.
Listed for: $399,900
Sold for: $408,000
Renovated, open concept home with a gorgeous patio and fully fenced yard.
Listed for: $6,998,000
Sold for: $6,180,000
This 9000 plus square foot home has floor to ceiling windows and heated floors throughout the house and a gorgeous balcony with stunning views.
Listed for: $5,888,850
Sold for: $5,265,000
Over 8500 square feet of elegant living space with five fireplaces, two wet bars, a home theatre, spa and third-floor loft.
Listed for: $3,888,800
Sold for: $3,675,000
This 5000 square foot home has an oversized kitchen with a custom back-lit natural quartzite island, heated floors and four fireplaces.
Listed for: $2,999,000
Sold for: $2,850,000
This home can be renovated and customized to meet your needs. A loft-office space and solarium windows were recently added by the current owner.
This is a custom-built home that comes with a balcony, skylights, heated floor entrances and a built-in barbecue and fireplace to enjoy.
- PHOTOS: A look at the least (and most) expensive homes that just sold in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: The most and least expensive homes in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Most and least expensive homes in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: The least (and most) expensive homes that recently sold in Mississauga
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize