PHOTOS: Mississauga Rotary Ribfest 2016
Over the weekend of July 14 to 17 was the biggest Mississauga festival that easily drew over 100 000 at Celebration Square in Mississauga.
Once again the Amacon Mississauga Rotary Ribfest was a great success even though it started with some rain on Thursday. But after the rain and humidity of Thursday the gorgeous temperatures cooled down and were perfect for eating ribs outside and listening to music.
Here are some shots of over the last 4 days:
Photos courtesy of Wil Yeung
Photos courtesy of Jun Malillin
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store