PHOTOS: Mississauga Rotary Ribfest 2016
Over the weekend of July 14 to 17 was the biggest Mississauga festival that easily drew over 100 000 at Celebration Square in Mississauga.
Once again the Amacon Mississauga Rotary Ribfest was a great success even though it started with some rain on Thursday. But after the rain and humidity of Thursday the gorgeous temperatures cooled down and were perfect for eating ribs outside and listening to music.
Here are some shots of over the last 4 days:
Photos courtesy of Wil Yeung
Photos courtesy of Jun Malillin
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- A look at one of the most in-demand neighbourhoods in Mississauga