PHOTOS: Mississauga Rotary Ribfest 2016
Over the weekend of July 14 to 17 was the biggest Mississauga festival that easily drew over 100 000 at Celebration Square in Mississauga.
Once again the Amacon Mississauga Rotary Ribfest was a great success even though it started with some rain on Thursday. But after the rain and humidity of Thursday the gorgeous temperatures cooled down and were perfect for eating ribs outside and listening to music.
Here are some shots of over the last 4 days:
Photos courtesy of Wil Yeung
Photos courtesy of Jun Malillin
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city