PHOTOS: Mississauga Rotary Ribfest 2016
Over the weekend of July 14 to 17 was the biggest Mississauga festival that easily drew over 100 000 at Celebration Square in Mississauga.
Once again the Amacon Mississauga Rotary Ribfest was a great success even though it started with some rain on Thursday. But after the rain and humidity of Thursday the gorgeous temperatures cooled down and were perfect for eating ribs outside and listening to music.
Here are some shots of over the last 4 days:
Photos courtesy of Wil Yeung
Photos courtesy of Jun Malillin
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Mississauga mayor says city ticketed restaurants and individuals for violating gathering limits
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave