PHOTOS: Hugely Expensive GTA Mansion is For Sale
Thinking of buying a home? Then you may (or may not) be interested in a recent Oakville listing.
This $59 million house, conveniently located in Oakville, is for sale.
Known as Chelster Hall, this house is immaculate from top to bottom. The majestic estate comes complete with six bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, and 30 parking spaces (yes, 30).
Located at 1150 Lakeshore Rd. E, Chelster Hall is perfect for either business entertaining or (large) family gatherings.
After five years of planning and construction, this lakefront house was finished in 2006, resembling the country castles of England. Although it was originally built to look about 100 years old, the house has a timeless and modern feel according to the listing.
According to the real estate listing, Chelster Hall will bring potential homeowners a sense of privacy, calmness, and happiness.
The future owner(s) of this house should have no reason to feel unsafe while inside. Chelster Hall has double controlled front entrance gates.
The house, which sits on almost ten acres, has been listed by Sotheby's International Realty.
Other features of Chelster Hall, according to the listing, include:
- Media room/theatre
- Hardwood flooring
- In-Home fitness area
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Steam room
- Wine storage
- Tennis court (s)
For more information, and to view more photos, visit Sotheby's International Realty listing.
Now, time to buy a lottery ticket and hope for the best!
- BREAKING: Mississauga Makes Final Decision on Whether or Not to Allow Cannabis Retail Stores
- Mississauga Man a Millionaire Following Huge Lotto Win
- Garbage and Recycling Days About to Change in Mississauga
- L.A.-Based Store Opens First Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga Male Arrested Following Attempted Child Abduction Incident in Oakville
- House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Lorne Park Home With Built-In Art Gallery Features
- House of the Week: $3.2 Mil Home That Sits on Over 2 Acres of Land
- House of the Week: $4.9 Mil Credit River Home with Dock and Pool House
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Heritage Georgian Estate Home in Lakeview
- House of the Week: $2.3 Mil Home With Perfect Kitchen and Gorgeous Living Room