PHOTOS: Holiday Street Market & Light Up the Square at Celebration Square
Well, it looks like Mississauga’s first ever Holiday Street Market was a success, as it attracted approximately 25,000 people throughout the day.
Despite the rain—and there was a lot of it during the day—the crowds came out to be a part of the much-anticipated inaugural event. Aside from the market, attendees also came out to enjoy the city’s annual Light up the Square Christmas tree lighting party. For the second year in a row, Rabba acted as Light up the Square’s title sponsor.
Guests got to enjoy food trucks, a carousel, skating, Santa’s reindeer, artisanal vendors selling one-of-a-kind goods, a marshmallow fire pit, cookie decorating and more.
Insauga.com’s Khaled Iwamura and Jackie Perez were on hand to host the festivities throughout the day and they were accompanied by DJ KI-Motion and DJ FLOZ.
Light up the Square was hosted by Liem Vu from Global News.
Mayor Bonnie Crombie and city councillors were also in attendance.
Here’s a look at some of the day’s highlights!
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- Mississauga Woman Celebrating Following Big Lotto Win
- Canada's Wonderland is Building Longest, Fastest, Highest Roller-Coaster for 2019
- Interesting Summer Weather Forecasted for Mississauga
- Mississauga's First Ever Massive Holiday Street Market is Happening This Weekend
- Massive Holiday Street Market Coming to Mississauga
- Food Trucks, Skating & Music Light Up the Square!
- Here’s What’s Happening at Mississauga’s Biggest Holiday Celebration This Weekend
- #TBT PHOTOS: Last Year's Insane NYE Party at Celebration Square