PHOTOS: Highly-Anticipated Egyptian Restaurant Officially Open in Mississauga
Diners in search of another Middle Eastern restaurant with a stunning interior are in luck—a highly-anticipated (and exceedingly chic) new hotspot has officially opened its doors.
Masrawy Kitchen, a brand new resto operated by the better known Masrawy Fine Egyptian Catering, has taken shape in the Britannia and Millcreek area.
Anyone who lives, works or plays here knows that Mississauga boasts a uniquely diverse food scene that is—or should be—the envy of any up and coming city looking to brag about its enviable culinary landscape.
And now, it can officially welcome the first sit-down restaurant helmed by a popular catering company that’s known for its savoury Egyptian dishes.
According to BUILD IT by Design, the Mississauga-based contracting company that brought the space to life (and that’s also worked with such major brands as Jollibee and the Burger’s Priest), the restaurant is ready to serve customers its popular Egyptian and Middle Eastern dishes.
The restaurant’s stunning interior was created by Phase 2 Design.
The catering company first announced its restaurant back in the fall of 2017.
The dine-in restaurant will allow the company to offer sit-down and take-out meals for the first time ever.
Some items on the menu include classic hummus, baba ghanoush, koshari, chicken panne, Alexandrian fish (only available on Fridays), kofta sandwiches, chicken tawook and more.
So if you’re in the mood for some classic Egyptian cuisine, you might want to give the new kid in a town a try.
All photos courtesy of BUILD IT By Design
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated Egyptian Restaurant Will Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Egyptian Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Shifting Restaurant Spotlight: Masrawy Egyptian Kitchen
- Five Reasons You Need to Try This Amazing Egyptian Restaurant in Mississauga
- New restaurant specializing in unique Middle Eastern flatbread now open in Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators