PHOTOS: First Look Inside the New Sheridan College Expansion in Mississauga
After two years of work, the highly-anticipated expansion of the Sheridan College Hazel McCallion campus is complete.
Now, Sheridan students can enjoy a rejuvented campus that offers a plethora of new additions and a sleek, appealing modern design.
The Hazel McCallion Campus expansion, which kicked off in the fall of 2014, includes a new facility that houses state-of-the-art classrooms, studios, labs and production spaces, a Centre for Creative Thinking and more. The facility is 220,000 sq. ft. and features 57 classrooms, a “living laboratory,” meeting rooms, a senate chamber, a bookstore and an art gallery that’s open to both students and the public.
It will make room for 3,200 additional full-time students and it pairs chic, stylish minimalism with appealing pops of colour.
You can enjoy an exclusive photo gallery of the expansion below.
Doesn’t it make you want to go back to school?
- Sheridan’s Second Mississauga Campus Approved
- PHOTOS: Sheridan College is Expanding Even More in Mississauga
- College with Mississauga campus optimistic that classes will resume in the fall
- Sheridan College offering virtual workshop to prepare students for remote learning
- Some students will be permitted to return to Humber campus in July