PHOTOS: Fire Causing Traffic Delays in Mississauga
A fire has prompted lane reductions at a busy intersection in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding a transport truck fire in the Mavis and Wolfedale area came in shortly before 3:00 p.m.
Emergency crews are on scene responding to the blaze.
Police are currently assisting with lane closures.
No injuries have been reported in connection with the incident.
Photos courtesy of The 4K Guy
- Here’s when Mississauga’s newest park will be opening
- Trudeau attends Mississauga rally in bulletproof vest due to security threats
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW identified as man from Mississauga
- Walmart launches brand new (and super fast) delivery service in Mississauga
- Winning LOTTO ticket sold in Mississauga still up for grabs