PHOTOS: Fire Causing Traffic Delays in Mississauga
A fire has prompted lane reductions at a busy intersection in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding a transport truck fire in the Mavis and Wolfedale area came in shortly before 3:00 p.m.
Emergency crews are on scene responding to the blaze.
Police are currently assisting with lane closures.
No injuries have been reported in connection with the incident.
Photos courtesy of The 4K Guy
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone early next month
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Mississauga council votes to oppose construction of new GTA highway