PHOTOS: Extreme Weather Hits Mississauga
If you were out driving this past weekend, you might have noticed that the conditions were, in some cases, a little on the perilous side.
Over the weekend, a dense fog made its way into Southern Ontario and the GTA and, according to The Weather Network, reduced visibility to near zero.
It was a strange and eerie sight indeed, especially when the sun made the fog look like a warm haze that was distinctly out of place with the chilly December weather.
Here's a look at some crazy fog photos, courtesy of @gualdjouma and @mindfulmacaron.
Photos by @gualdjouma
Photos by @mindfulmacaron
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Flood outlook currently in effect for Mississauga