PHOTOS: Extreme Weather Hits Mississauga
If you were out driving this past weekend, you might have noticed that the conditions were, in some cases, a little on the perilous side.
Over the weekend, a dense fog made its way into Southern Ontario and the GTA and, according to The Weather Network, reduced visibility to near zero.
It was a strange and eerie sight indeed, especially when the sun made the fog look like a warm haze that was distinctly out of place with the chilly December weather.
Here's a look at some crazy fog photos, courtesy of @gualdjouma and @mindfulmacaron.
Photos by @gualdjouma
Photos by @mindfulmacaron
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 27
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – October 27