PHOTOS: Extreme Weather Hits Mississauga
If you were out driving this past weekend, you might have noticed that the conditions were, in some cases, a little on the perilous side.
Over the weekend, a dense fog made its way into Southern Ontario and the GTA and, according to The Weather Network, reduced visibility to near zero.
It was a strange and eerie sight indeed, especially when the sun made the fog look like a warm haze that was distinctly out of place with the chilly December weather.
Here's a look at some crazy fog photos, courtesy of @gualdjouma and @mindfulmacaron.
Photos by @gualdjouma
Photos by @mindfulmacaron
- Popular Filipino Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Man in Mississauga Transported to Trauma Centre with Apparent Gunshot Wounds
- A Dog Daycare is Shutting Down in Mississauga
- Weapon Seized in Mental Health Incident On A Mississauga Highway