PHOTOS: Extreme Weather Hits Mississauga
If you were out driving this past weekend, you might have noticed that the conditions were, in some cases, a little on the perilous side.
Over the weekend, a dense fog made its way into Southern Ontario and the GTA and, according to The Weather Network, reduced visibility to near zero.
It was a strange and eerie sight indeed, especially when the sun made the fog look like a warm haze that was distinctly out of place with the chilly December weather.
Here's a look at some crazy fog photos, courtesy of @gualdjouma and @mindfulmacaron.
Photos by @gualdjouma
Photos by @mindfulmacaron
- Employee of Metro in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Three employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga
- Peel Regional Police assisting OPP with investigation into shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga votes to allow Hindu temples to temporarily broadcast hymns