PHOTOS: Extreme Weather Hits Mississauga
If you were out driving this past weekend, you might have noticed that the conditions were, in some cases, a little on the perilous side.
Over the weekend, a dense fog made its way into Southern Ontario and the GTA and, according to The Weather Network, reduced visibility to near zero.
It was a strange and eerie sight indeed, especially when the sun made the fog look like a warm haze that was distinctly out of place with the chilly December weather.
Here's a look at some crazy fog photos, courtesy of @gualdjouma and @mindfulmacaron.
Photos by @gualdjouma
Photos by @mindfulmacaron
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Police investigating homicide after dead body found in Mississauga