PHOTOS: Driver injured after crashing into tanker truck in Mississauga
A 43-year-old driver sustained only minor injuries after colliding with a tanker truck in Mississauga.
The OPP Highway Safety Division recently took to Twitter to share photos of the crash, which took place in the morning of Feb. 18 on the 403.
43 year old driver sustained only minor injuries after a crash between a passenger vehicle and a tanker truck on #Hwy403 this morning in #Mississauga. Road and weather conditions were a contributing factor in this collision. RV.#AdjustYouDrivingHabits#SlowDown#ThereIsNoRush pic.twitter.com/SzO5PRMqtg— OPP Highway Safety Division (@OPP_HSD) February 18, 2020
Police say road and weather conditions were a contributing factor in the collision.
Police are reminding people to slow down and refrain from rushing.
Photos courtesy of the OPP
- PHOTOS: Driver Suffers Injuries After Late Night Collision On Highway 409 In Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Part of 401 Closed Due to Truck Collision in Mississauga
- Police Say Road Rage May Be Factor in Crash That Killed 22-Year-Old Woman in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Woman Injured in Early Morning Impaired Driving Collision in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Severely Damaged After Colliding with Garbage Truck in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- Trendy new ice cream hotspot now open in Streetsville in Mississauga
- Toy store with locations in Mississauga files for bankruptcy
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw