PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
Police have charged a driver who was caught speeding this morning in Mississauga.
Sgt. Kerry Schmidt of the OPP reported around 9:30 a.m. that a 32 year old female driver from Oakville was stopped by police.
She was reportedly caught going 157 km/h on Highway 403.
The driver is charged with stunt driving and is facing a seven day licence suspension and vehicle impoundment.
Schmidt reminds all drivers to slow down and stay within the speed limit.
Photos courtesy of Sgt. Kerry Schmidt @OPP_HSD
- 5 Treats You Should and Shouldn’t be Giving Out This Halloween
- Two Overnight Shootings in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Prices for one and two-bedroom apartments falling slightly in Mississauga
- Paramedics attending highway collision in Mississauga
- Driver Charged After Fleeing From Police in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Driver Charged After Travelling the Wrong Way on QEW in Mississauga
- Mississauga Drivers Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speeds
- Man Charged With Stunt Driving After Going Ridiculous Speed in Mississauga
- Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga