PHOTOS: Car Crashes Into Mississauga Dental Office
Either somebody had an accident, or they really didn't want to miss their dentist's appointment.
Around noon on Sunday, a driver crashed their car into the front of a dental office on Clayhill Road.
The front window of Clayhill Dental Centre, as well as the area around it, was reduced to a mess of rubble. Nearby witnesses gathered to look at the scene and take pictures, while officers arrived shortly after to rope off the area.
Although receptionists are still working in the office, the dental centre is currently closed to the public. The car has since been removed from where it was lodged in the front of the building, but it can be seen in some photos taken after the incident.
It's unknown when exactly the office will be reopening. It also isn't clear what caused the crash or what the current state is of the person who was driving the vehicle.
Let's just hope they aren't hurt and that the office makes a speedy recovery, at least for the sake of its patients.
UPDATE: The Clayhill Dental Centre has reopened as of today, July 19.
- Patients at Mississauga dental clinic advised to get tested for hepatitis and HIV
- Lack of PPE, conflicting guidelines slow reopening of dental clinics
- New Dental Care Program Announced for Ontario's Seniors
- NDP Pledges to Make Dental Care More Affordable
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility