PHOTOS: Another Major Condo Development Planned for Mississauga
Love them or hate them, condos are here to stay and some are, one must admit, quite spectacular in scope and scale.
Now, people seeking out new developments to fantasize about (or shake their fists at) can take a look at a brand new development planned for the Eglinton and Hurontario area in Mississauga.
Mississauga Square, a 33-storey project developed by Plaza, will function as a condo and townhouse complex and take shape in the Hurontario and Nahani Way area.
Located just north of Square One and a little outside the main City Centre core, the condo will probably appeal to residents who want to be a little removed from the mall but close to the 401 and 403 and the incoming Hurontario LRT.
In terms of units, the building offers one bedrooms, one bedroom + den, two bedroom and two bedroom + den suites that range from 457 to 1,158 square feet.
As far amenities go, the building offers a few fairly lux perks. Some additional perks include a fitness centre, a yoga/meditation studio, men's and women's change rooms, a party room, a fireplace and lounge area, a concierge, a lobby lounge and an outdoor parking area. If residents go up to the second floor, they can check out a boardroom, a billiard lounge, a library reading area and more.
Residents can also enjoy a dining area with a BBQ and trellis, an outdoor game area, reading nooks and lounge areas. The building will also boast an outdoor swimming pool, a waterfall feature, a cabana with daybeds.
For more info, click here.
All photos courtesy of Plaza.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- New 400-unit condo and townhouse development under construction in Mississauga
- Huge New Condo Community Slated for City Centre Area in Mississauga
- A Brand New Condo is Headed to Mississauga's City Centre
- Massive New Gym Opening in City Centre Area in Mississauga
- Residents Form Coalition to Stop Condo Development From Proceeding as Planned in Mississauga