PHOTOS: Allegedly impaired driver takes out snow plow in Mississauga
An allegedly impaired driver is facing charges after taking out a snow plow in Mississauga.
Peel police say the collision took place around 11:30 pm on Wednesday, Nov. 13 in the Britannia Rd. and Creditview Rd. area.
According to police, a car struck a sidewalk plow, causing it to roll over.
COLLISION:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) November 14, 2019
- Britannia Rd/Creditview Rd in #Mississauga
- Car has struck a sidewalk plow and caused it to roll over
- Operator of plow transported to local hospital
- Driver of car in custody for impaired related offence
- Injuries not serious
- C/R: 11:29pm
- PR19-0415927 pic.twitter.com/2AHe8X7LyL
The plow operator was transported to a local hospital.
The driver of the vehicle was taken into custody for impaired driving-related offences.
No serious injuries were reported.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Some snow is in the forecast for Mississauga
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- City fining contractor after snow plow takes out garbage bins in Mississauga
- GO Bus Driver Detained at Square One for Impaired Driving in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Collision Involving Impaired Driver Shuts Down Part of Dundas in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga